As an optometry practice focusing on eyecare and providing the best quality care to our patients, we continue to uphold our high standards of hygiene and infection control policies and procedures.
With the evolving developments around CORVID-19, we have implemented additional health measures to ensure we maintain a safe environment for you and our staff.
- Additional hygiene precautions have been implemented to prevent the spread of CORVID-19, including disinfecting of all surfaces, all handled frames and equipment.
- All visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitiser within the practice.
- We are avoiding physical contact where possible and we are smiling to say hello rather than shaking hands.
- During consultations, we are utilising protective shields and gloves as appropriate while avoiding unnecessary close contact and ensuring equipment is disinfected comprehensively for every patient.
- Our scheduled appointments are flowing such that social distancing measures are implemented with less patients in the waiting area and appropriate space utilisation and furniture layout that allows separation of seated patients. You can help us out here by arriving on time for your appointment to support this safety measure for the benefit of our community.
- We are vigilant in requesting and proactively engaging with our patients the messaging that if you are not well (with any symptoms of fever, sore throat, a cough, or shortness of breath), been in close contact with someone diagnosed or suspected to have coronavirus, to please reschedule your appointment with us. We will continue to do this.
- We have strict protocols in place should any staff member become unwell to protect our patients and remaining staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our protocols further, have a broken frame or sore eye, please feel free to contact us at any time. We are always here to help.